Ohh. Me want. If only I had an iPhone 4.
I’m feeling a bit uninspired. I’m liking the colour blocking concept. But it is getting to the point where the fashion scene is just saturated with it. I guess that happens with fads. So I thought I’d stick to just one colour. There are some amazing shades of blue out there at the moment. Considering that most of my wardrobe consists of black, white and grey (and mostly purple), blue seems like a nice change.
01. I’ve been on the hunt for a lovely shoulder day bag to carry essentials since mine is on its way out. This one from Asos is cute.
02. This looks like a ring that I already own in black. I love huge sparkly cocktail rings. The blue looks so mesmerising.
03. I have developed a slight obsession with silk scarves after this winter season. This Pucci scarf is on sale. Love the pattern!
04. Along with large cocktail rings, I have a weakness for giant enamel earrings that can hide amongst my hair but still makes a statement.
05. Bright skinny belts would be a cost effective way to update a black and white wardrobe. How very cerulean.
Dreaming of summer days. Dunno if I like this in plain or spots. One is classic, the other is cute.
Oh em gee. I am in love with this Bowknot Pocket Shift dress. I need. But maybe not for $260.
Cute bow necklace by Ted Baker.
Illustration School: Let’s Draw Cute Animals
by Sachiko Umoto
“A little over five years ago, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island opened the very first undersea restaurant. To celebrate their anniversary, the restaurant offered guests the chance to not only eat under the sea, but sleep under it as well. The 12-seat restaurant, which sits 16 feet below sea level of the Indian Ocean, was converted into a private bedroom suite for two, complete with a private champagne dinner and breakfast in bed. The view of the vibrant coral reef that surrounds the encased clear glass is utterly breathtaking.
The rest of the resort, which is above water, isn’t too shabby either. The Maldives hotel boasts 50 luxurious water villas, 79 exotic beach villas and 21 fabulous spa water villas with private treatment rooms. Stunning living areas are arranged around courtyards with a fountain, while huge outdoor garden-bathrooms offer a taste of the tropics, enormous glass doors substitute for walls and ingenious landscaping ensures total seclusion.”
Perforated white porcelain hurricanes cast a romantic glow when lit from within.
via West Elm.
Krispy Kreme Dozen. So realistic, I want to eat them!
Apparently giclee prints coming soon. I want, but I have no more space on my walls! :(
by Joel Penkman.